Sunday, June 20, 2021

Love Changes

I wanna know about the rush

The love drunk kiss, the bliss of touch 

It’s him that sits within my trust

He sees my fits and calls my bluff

& pleases me cuz I’m enough

But all I seem to know is lust because..

Love’s just changed so much


When did love become a wish?

Our natural state a perpetual gift

Pride lies & we hide deny n’ shit 

We lose our youth - straying further from our truth

& I don’t know about you but - this ain’t it


The signs we need - we plead we pray

We die with grief & live with pain

it’s irony - we’re addicted to shame,

that’s self inflicted but, hey.. 

It’s all just ego anyway 

1 comment:

Love Changes

I wanna know about the rush The love drunk kiss, the bliss of touch  It’s him that sits within my trust He sees my fits and calls my bluff &...